The Indian Stock Markets on November 25 kickstarted the December Series on a positive note. Positive global cues, some drops in US bond yields and rupee appreciation following suspected heavy RBI intervention lifted the Indian stock markets on Friday. Buying was witnessed across the sectors and result of this was the entire sectoral index ended on a positive note. IT, Pharma and Metal stocks ended with notable gains. The Nifty ended the session above 8100 mark at 8114 with gains of 1.87 per cent; and Sensex ended the session at 26316.34 with gains of 1.76 per cent.European markets rose slightly on Friday, nearing their highest level in over two weeks. The major indices like DAX, FTSE 100 and CAC 40 gained almost 0.09 to 0.17 per cent each. US markets on November 25 opened in positive territory. Dow Jones industrial average closed at 19152.14, gaining almost 69 points. The S&P 500 rose 8.63 points to 2213.35; while the Nasdaq composite gained 18.24 points to close at 5398.92. All the three indexes closed at record high levels on November 25. The major U.S stock indexes have been on a roll lately, surging to new record highs on optimism that President-elect Donald Trump’s proposed policies would stimulate economic growth.The cues from Asian markets on November 28 are mixed as Shanghai is trading up by 0.63 per cent followed by Hang Seng which is quoting at 22828.97, up by 10.5.52 points. On the other hand, Nikkei 225 is trading lower by 0.76 per cent at 18242.65. At 7:55 am, SGX Nifty is trading lower by 22 points at 8081, indicating a negative opening for the domestic market.
- Category : SGX Nifty Premarket
- Previous Post : India : Post Market Data – 25-Nov-2016
- Next Post : India : Post Market Data – 28-Nov-2016
- Posted on : November 28, 2016 by SGX Nifty
Rules of Discussion on SGX Nifty
2. Member's comments should lead to value addition in forum discussion.
3. If anyone is found making repetitive Explicit/Abusive/Racial comments, his account shall be banned and old posts will be deleted.
4. Providing Advice/Recommendations/Tips is fine but it should be free. Members cannot ask to be paid for it. Paid Advice is strictly prohibited
5. Spam links are not allowed. Too much promotion or using Contact info in ID will lead to account ban.
IMP : Members are requested to flag any violations to keep Forum Clean.